Details of the problem (specific performance):
Biomass is made from straw, livestock and other environmental protection and energy saving fuel, its combustion is not sufficient.
Answer: The cause of the problem:
1. Insufficient or excessive air volume.
2. Incorrect position of outer flame.
1. Adequate temperature: the full combustion of biomass boiler needs high temperature, combustion rate is proportional to the temperature, as far as possible to improve the temperature while ensuring no slagging.
2. Appropriate air volume. If the air volume is too large, it will reduce the furnace temperature and increase the incomplete combustion of fuel. If the air volume is insufficient, the combustion efficiency will be reduced, and the waste of fuel will also increase flue gas emissions.
3. Full mixing of fuel and air. The combustion stage of biomass boiler should ensure that the air and fuel are fully mixed, and the combustion stage should strengthen the disturbance. Ensure that the fuel stays in the grate and furnace for long enough to make the combustion more sufficient, improve combustion efficiency and save costs.
4. The proper position of the flame should be controlled at the proper height.