As a renewable energy source, biomass is used to feed boilers, namely biomass-fired boilers. Biomass fired boilers usually have a high thermal efficiency of more than 80%, and their combustion system is the main factor in the decision.
According to Zozen Boiler introduction, biomass fired boiler combustion system consists of feeding system, combustion system, soot blowing system, flue gas system and automatic control system.
1. Feeding system: biomass fired boiler feed system consists of hopper, vibrating feeders, screw feeders, screw feeder pipe and other components. In order to ensure stability under continuous materials transport, a vibratory feeder is connected between the hopper and screw feeder.
2. Combustion system: combustion system consists of a burner, fan, ignition and other components. At first, biomass fuel in the burner has a pre-heating process, and then the fuel is delivered by the fan to the combustion chamber.
3. Soot blowing system: biomass boilers are equipped with automatic soot blower, can be timed to purge the furnace and smoke pipe, avoiding pipe surface fouling and achieving safe and efficient operation of the boiler.
4. Smoke ventilation system: mainly to supply air and dedust for biomass boilers.
5. Automatic control system: mainly to ensure safe and smooth operation of the biomass boiler.