In the field of industrial production, coal-fired boilers have undoubtedly played an indelible role. Under the background of national environmental protection and emission reduction, the use of coal-fired boilers is increasingly restricted, and it can replace the coal-fired boilers. The material boiler is clean and environmentally friendly, with high economic and social benefits.
What is the difference between biomass boilers and coal-fired boilers:
1. Biomass boiler is based on agricultural and forest straw waste, which is clean and pollution-free. The coal-fired boiler is based on ore fuel coal. When used, it produces more dust, sulfur oxides and nitrogen oxides.
2. Biomass boilers have the characteristics of direct emission without smoke, no fear of slagging, and no corrosion, while coal-fired boilers have large dust pollution, insufficient combustion, large waste, and no energy saving and environmental protection.
3. The durability, stability and energy saving of biomass boilers are better.
4. The fuel used in biomass boilers is a biomass material, which has the advantages of environmental protection, energy saving and cost saving; the fuel used in coal-fired boilers is coal, and sulfur dioxide is produced in the combustion process. The state has explicitly banned direct emissions.
5. Boiler structure: The biomass furnace increases the automatic feeding device and the automatic ignition device. Compared with the coal furnace, it can reduce the personnel expenses of the furnace.
6. Biomass is currently a boiler that encourages promotion. Small coal stoves are already obsolete.