In recent years, more and more companies have purchased biomass boilers, especially the application of biomass hot water boilers. This benefited from the support and promotion of the state, and also because of the superior performance advantages of biomass boilers. What are the performance advantages of material hot water boilers?
1. Energy saving and environmental protection: The fuel used in the boiler itself belongs to the energy-saving and environmentally-friendly biomass fuel supported and promoted by the state. Its operating cost is one-third of electric boilers, one-half of oil-fired boilers and gas-fired boilers, and 20% less than coal-fired boilers.
2. Reasonable boiler structure and special combustion method enable the fully automatic biomass boiler to solve the phenomenon of deflagration and coking from the source.
3. Control system: This biomass boiler is equipped with a microcomputer control system, which has the functions of temperature setting, cycle control and fault alarm. It is easy to use and operate.
4. High degree of automation: the boiler feed adopts advanced screw rotation drive automatic feed device, only need to fill the storage bin at one time, no need to refuel frequently; the ignition system uses the burner to automatically ignite, which greatly reduces It improves the labor intensity of the boiler and makes the boiler use more humane.
5. Safety: The biomass gasification hot water boiler is a normal pressure hot water boiler, which is operated under normal pressure. It does not need to apply for a license and does not require professional furnace workers to operate. The boiler adopts overall insulation to reduce heat loss and more Improve the thermal efficiency of the boiler.