20 tons of biomass boiler performance advantages:
1. High calorific value and good combustion of biomass molding fuel, 50-1000 calories higher than the original calorific value, heat generation between 3200 calories and 5280 calories, and combustion temperature up to 1060 ℃, which can completely replace coal and is high Volatile solid fuel with a combustion rate of over 95%.
2. The specific gravity and long burning time of the straw are pulverized, pressurized, and densely formed, and its density can reach 0.9-1.4g / cm3. The volume of the molded product is only equivalent to 1/30 of the original straw, which greatly extends the burning time , 10-15 times the original straw of the same weight, easy to store and transport.
3. Rich resources and renewables At present, China’s agricultural biomass resources straw output has exceeded 700 million tons, and the resources are abundant and sufficient, equivalent to about 350 million tons of standard coal, which is equivalent to 7 Shendong coal fields. If all the resources are used, it can reduce 850 million Ton of carbon dioxide, equivalent to 1/8 of the national carbon dioxide emissions in 2007, has a strong environmental advantage. Saving saves resources, is renewable, sustainable, inexhaustible and endless.
4. Extensive applications Biomass fuels are widely used in living, decentralized heating, bathing centers, and industrial boilers, opening up new ways for industrial coal burning and fuel shortages.
5. Green, environmentally friendly, low-carbon biomass molding fuel has high calorific value, high density, ash content of 5%, and sulfur content of 5 or less. The residue after combustion is high-quality potassium fertilizer. Normal combustion has no smoke and black smoke, and carbon dioxide is almost It is zero emission, which is much lower than the standard of Boiler Air Pollutant Emission Standard (GWPB3-1999), which meets the national environmental protection requirements.