During the delivery of the biomass boiler, the after-sales personnel of the manufacturer will repeatedly emphasize the regular sewage discharge. The purpose of the sewage discharge is to remove the slag, dirt and corrosion products at the bottom of the precipitation furnace, reduce the scale of the furnace tube, avoid blockage, and reduce the water content in the furnace. The amount of salt enhances the heat transfer effect and guarantees the quality of the medium. Let’s talk to you about the feasibility of changing regular pollutant discharge into timely and reasonable pollutant discharge. We must grasp a certain degree of everything we do, combine theory with practice, and be flexible and flexible to do every job, instead of static, it is us that is reasonable. Required.
Some people believe that the use of biomass boilers not only achieves regular blowdown, and the more blowdown times, the better the effect. In fact, it is not.
Frequent blowdown will cause the following situations:
1. Waste a lot of heat and affect the stability of heating steam pressure.
2. It is unfavorable to the water circulation of biomass boilers.
3. The spool and stem packing of the sewage valve have large losses, and the phenomenon of leakage and pipe bursting increases.
4. According to relevant statistics, the thermal efficiency of a piece of equipment is 60%. When the pressure rises to 1 MPa, every additional blowdown wastes energy by 0.2%; when the pressure rises to 1.25MPa, every additional blowdown wastes energy 0.5%. %, if the pollutant discharge rate is raised to about 20%, the greater the energy waste.
5. The labor load of the operating personnel increases.