Zozen 60 ton h biomass boiler has the advantages of high combustion efficiency, high-efficiency desulfurization and low NOx emissions, wide fuel adaptability, simple fuel pretreatment system, large load regulation, and easy realization of comprehensive utilization of ash and slag. It is a very widely used stove.
Operating cost of a 60 ton h biomass boiler in one day:
1. Fuel cost: The calculation formula for biomass boiler fuel consumption: 600,000 kcal * tonnage / biomass boiler thermal efficiency / fuel calorific value = consumption, 600,000 kcal biomass boiler requires 150 kg of biomass fuel per hour Then 60 tons requires 9,000 kg of fuel per hour. The price of biomass fuel is about 900 rmb per ton, and the fuel cost per hour is 8100 rmb.
2. Electricity cost: The better places are mainly pumps and electrical cabinets. Different models have different power consumption.
3. Water cost: The water consumption of the steam boiler depends on the use of the steam. If the steam is directly consumed, the amount of water consumed needs to be replenished.
4. Labor cost: It takes about 3-5 people to guard a 60 ton h biomass boiler, and the monthly salary of each boiler worker is about 3500.
5. Maintenance cost: This cost is not fixed, there may not be any expenditure in this area for a year, and it may be very expensive. It all depends on the quality of the furnace and the operating conditions.
6. Maintenance cost: The 60 ton h biomass boiler needs to be maintained at least once a year, that is, before the 60 ton h biomass boiler is turned on or after it is stopped. Regular maintenance can effectively extend the life of the boiler.